We are confident that our software will work for you. We back all of our products with a money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, B Labs will gladly refund you the purchase price within 30 days of the purchase.
Before you return your software
There are millions of different configurations of computers on the market and we do our best to keep up with them. If you have problems running the software, the answer may be a simple e-mail. Our professional and trained support staff have a great deal of knowledge and are happy to help out when you need it.
Before we can authorize a return, we require that you try resolving the problem with our well-trained support staff. If you have a support question, please use our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers or go to Online Feedback Form to submit a question/problem to contact us. Our support staff is quick and will either answer your e-mail the same day or next business day.
If we cannot solve your problem, we would be happy to refund your order. You can also contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address or call us directly at USA/Canada Toll Free number +1-877-99-BOPUP (877-992-6787) to request a refund.
We provide full refund of your payment in the following cases:
We reserve the right to decline refund requests in the following cases:
- When you stably encounter an error which is preventing you from using our software properly, and if we are not able to correct the error within an acceptable period of time or are unable to suggest a temporary solution. Please note that, in this case refund is only given if you provide detailed information about your error, requested by our support staff, such as screenshots of error messages, log files, detailed descriptions of your actions, file samples, etc.
- If you experience hardware incompatibility issues (our software does not support your hardware) that prevents you from using our software properly and we are unable to eliminate the incompatibility within an acceptable period of time or suggest a temporary solution.
- If you accidentally bought the software more than once.
- If you purchase B Labs software from an online distributor, please consult the specific return policy of that establishment. We will not accept returns on purchases that originated from third parties.
- A stated feature of the registered version fails to perform in the manner outlined in any written or verbal correspondence, sales material or advertising by B Labs.
- When a user demands a refund immediately after buying the software, since we provide free trial versions for our users to test.
- When a user informs us about changing his decision to buy the software, saying he has uninstalled it and is not going to use it without giving any particular reasons.
- When reasons which prevent a customer from proper using of our software are stated clearly on our official site. (for example, if the customer requests a refund due to the absence of features which we never claimed to provide and which are not listed in the feature list for our software).