- "Move to previous" — Pass on to a previous message.
- "Move to next" — Pass on to a next message.
- "Mark as favorite" — Mark displayed message as a favorite message.
- "Mark all as read" — Make all incoming messages as read. This will stop notification in system tray area.
- "Delete" — Delete a current message.
- "Delete all" — Delete all received messages.
- "Remember me" — Remembers current user credentials entered in the messenger for the next automatic startup if authentication with the IM server was made via manually typed account name and password. This option is similar to checkbox on the Login tab.
- "Log out..." — Closes current session, disconnects from the communication server and shows the Login tab.
- "Exit" — Close Bopup Observer.
- "Log history" — Switch on/off a logging of all incoming messages and file transfers.
- "View..." — View Message and Transfer History.
- "View user's details..." — Display account information on a sender of current incoming message.
- "Open receiving folder..." — Browse the default directory with received files and documents.
- "Connection Setup Wizard..." — Run the Connection Setup Wizard to specify a server name and enter to IM network.
- "My account..." — Change and specify details related to your IM account. Information you entered is available to other users.
- "Options" — Change the program settings.
- "Contents" — Open Bopup Observer help (This window).
- "License Agreement" — Display End-User License Agreement (EULA).
- "About Bopup Observer" — Display version number and licensed details of the program.
You can use keyboard shortcuts (hotkeys) for many of the tasks that you perform in the Bopup Observer to help increase your efficiency.